Many of my Clients are Empaths: please scroll down for more information about being an Empath.
Healing and Guidance for Empaths:
As a natural born Empath myself I have searched for ways to live in the world and be connected to others but not absorb their feelings nor they're energies nor take on their traumas and "dramas"
Easier said than done: I must say...
thru the years I have streamlined and developed many spiritual exercises and accrued a Spiritual "tool kit" of what to do and when to do it with specific regard to being an Empath...
I often find that many of my clients do not even know that they are natural born Empaths or what that means and what to do about it...
this is why I have a specific healing arts session for Empaths who want to know more and understand how they can negotiate their lives in a world that to us can be:
exhausting, frightening, depleting, overwhelming, confusing and harmful to us and likewise also understand that although being an empath may "feel" like a curse it's actually a sign that you are a
Highly evolved Soul.
take heart fellow empath I'am here to listen and to assist, teach and guide you how to think and what to do so you can come out of "hiding" or self-medicating and walk away from the idea that your just a "misfit" or that there is "something "wrong" with you and into
the knowledge and power that there is not only something special, wonderful and unique about you being an empath but that your also ideally suited to certain professions such as:
nursing, animal care givers, therapists, teachers, personal assistants, massage therapist, art therapists, and many more...
Heres one excerpt that I found online that I identify with:
"What is an empath?"
"Being an empath is when you are affected by other people’s energies, and have an innate ability to intuitively feel and perceive others. Your life is unconsciously influenced by others’ desires, wishes, thoughts, and moods. Being an empath is much more than being highly sensitive and it’s not just limited to emotions.
Empaths can perceive physical sensitivities and spiritual urges, as well as just knowing the motivations and intentions of other people. You either are an empath or you aren’t. It’s not a trait that is learned. You are always open, so to speak, to process other people’s feelings and energy, which means that you really feel, and in many cases take on the emotions of others.
Many empaths experience things like chronic fatigue, environmental sensitivities, or unexplained aches and pains daily. These are all things that are more likely to be contributed to outside influences and not so much yourself at all. Essentially you are walking around in this world with all of the accumulated karma, emotions, and energy from others."
Article excerpt Christel Broederlow
Heres a short list of "Empath Indicators" that you might identify with:
* Spiritually & Psychically "sensitive" you have a strong intuition - others consult you and seem to gravitate to you to be healed or to bear their souls or pour their hearts out.
* Animals seem to trust you - they feel calm in your presence.
* You "pick up" or register the physical symptoms of those around you within your own body.
* Large crowds can be totally overwhelming.
* You need time to re-charge often.
* Certain people seem to invade your energy and space - they "drain" you like a parasite.
* You are highly sensitive to sugar, alcohol, drugs, food additives.
* You have a high tolerance for pain.
* You tend to put the needs of others first, often before your own and to your detriment.
* You seem to have the capacity for Wisdom and "knowing" beyond your years.
* It's hard for you to know the difference between your feelings and the feelings of others.
this is only a partial list...
Below is one of my videos about:
"Being an Empath."
I will show how you how to access the "Sacred within"